Cloud Software Engineer
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - Embedded|
|Salary||30,000 to 50,000|
- Joining a team of world class Cloud Software Engineers at a pioneering company you will be developing products which will make a real difference to people’s lives. Current development projects include therapeutic connected devices to treat brain injuries and smart heating systems.
The Cloud Software Engineer will work alongside teams of front-end developers, user experience and service designers, test engineers, mathematicians and DevOps specialists. Essentially, to advance the software development and architectural design process for distributed cloud-based systems. With a passion for working with service orientated solutions on the cloud, in an agile scrum environment, the Cloud Software Engineer will evolve the Internet of Things, smart homes and wearables.
A great company to work for, providing a great career path, either technically or in leadership/business development roles. There is a free canteen, active social scene, shuttle bus from the nearest train station, company profit share system and pension scheme.
Minimum requirements for the Cloud Software Engineer
- A good degree in a relevant subject such as computer science or software engineering
- Competency in one or more programming and scripting languages
- You have worked on scalable, distributed, database driven, service oriented solutions on the cloud
- A clear grasp of the fundamentals of NoSQL, Relational and Graph Databases
- An understanding of the requirements for implementing robust software security for the internet
Desirable requirements for the Cloud Software Engineer
- Ideally you have knowledge and experience of more than one of the following:
- NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET (we use NodeJS and Python)
- A deep understanding of networking technologies
- The DevOps movement and Agile methodologies