Electronics Graduate Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - Digital|
|Salary||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
- Electronics Test Engineer (Graduate/Junior)
We are looking for a Graduate calibre electronics test engineer to gain exposure into a diverse high value product range for a company at the forefront of technology in their industry.
They are looking for ambitious engineers with a strong understanding of digital and analogue electronics and some get up and go. Ideally with a passion for how things work and some experience in test, whether that be from education or work experience. There will be training provided and support to progress your career in the electronics industry. If you have any hobbies outside of work/education then highlight this in your application, they are also keen to hear if you have done any leadership courses and this would be something you interesting in pursuing.
Some of your responsibilities will include….
- Testing new sub-assemblies and consoles to a demanding schedule.
- Repairing field returns within the Service level agreement.
- Help to develop production test documentation and modify automated test solutions where required.
- Analyse test results, provide detailed reports, and communicate possible solutions to QA and the Engineering team.
- Maintain accurate records of test activity in accordance with the appropriate reporting procedure.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and logically analyse problems.
- Graduate calibre engineer
- Background in PCB sub-assemblies – Test and Repair.
- Strong understanding of digital electronics essential, microprocessor-based systems knowledge desirable.
- Good understanding of analogue electronic circuit theory.
- Good SMT rework skills desirable.
- An interest or hobby in Technology, Electronics would be an advantage.
If this is the type of exciting graduate role you are looking for don’t hesitate to apply immediately or call Tom on o1442 200419