DSP/FPGA Firmware Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - Digital|
|Salary||£35-45k + bonus and benefits|
- Opportunity for a DSP/FPGA Firmware Engineer with a couple of years commercial experience to shape the future platform of a world leading audio product used at 8 out of 10 of the highest revenue generating concerts worldwide. This is a hugely satisfying role, where you get to see the product you have developed bring enjoyment to thousands of people.
As part of a mixed discipline, world class R&D team, you will be responsible for the development of complex FPGA designs and bespoke DSP Audio algorithms. There are lots of engineering challenges, the team are constantly pushing the boundaries to get the very best performance out of the latest devices.
They have a “document light, action heavy” ethos and are very sociable, often arranging parties or jam nights.
The DSP/FPGA Firmware Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new FPGA designs using VHDL primarily for Xilinx devices
- Design of digital audio signal processing algorithms
- Simulation and verification
- Creating and validate timing constraints
- Conducting debug of the FPGA
- Evaluating and testing of signal processing function and performance
If you have experience with DSP audio algorithms and FPGAs then please get in touch for a chat.
Position: DSP/FPGA Firmware Engineer
Location: Oxshott, Surrey
Benefits: Bonus, flexible hours, work from home where appropriate (100% right now)
Relevant skills: DSP audio algorithms, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog, High speed digital design, Micro-controllers, C/C++, assembler, MSc or PhD of interest.
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.