Applications Engineer/Service Engineer
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Applications/Service Engineer
We are looking for an Applications Engineer who has a passion for working on complex cross functional engineering solutions. The position will be based in Tring with occasional travel to customers sites.
You will gain exposure to a wide range of innovative technologies mainly used within the printing industry. Working closely with the development and engineering team, sales team and customers you will architect solutions to complex projects.
The role would be a good fit for an engineer who has worked in service engineering looking to move into more of an application focussed role. Or a proven Applications engineer who still has a strong technical appreciation ideally with an electronics focus.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team to identify technical solutions for client requirements.
- Work closely with the engineering and development team to specify technical requirements and oversee project implementation.
- Assist in system testing and prototyping as required.
- Working as part of a busy, multi skilled engineering department.
- A degree or HNC in an engineering or technical field.
- Any exposure or understanding of digital printing, inkjet printing, optics, lighting or camera technology would be highly desirable.
- A strong development background ideally with a good understanding of electronics and product development.
- The flexibility to travel to customer sites to support the sales teams.