Embedded Software/Electrical Engineer – Motors/Batteries
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Software - EmbeddedElectronics - DigitalElectronics - AnalogueElectronics - Power Electronics|
|Salary||£45-65k + start-up benefits|
- 3-year-old environmental start-up who are already profitable, self-funding and have sold 10,000 units to date. They are looking for an exceptional engineer who can grow into a “head of department” role within the next 3 years. Your initial responsibilities will be to work on the design of a brand-new battery-operated product (a world first) and improve the design of their existing product. Your expertise could be electronics or software biased but is highly likely to include work with some kind of battery-controlled system where high voltage and safety considerations have been considered.
Embedded Systems Engineer essential attributes
- Strong engineering degree (very likely Electronic Engineering)
- Core understanding of product development
- Working within multidisciplinary development teams
- Core engineering skills
- Commercial awareness
- Leadership potential
Some of the following:
- Electrical hardware design for motor controllers
- Electrical hardware design for battery management systems.
- Product Development and Technical Project Management
- Embedded Software development for motor control and battery management.
- Embedded Software development for Bluetooth connectivity.
- PCB design
- Electrical and Electronic Systems Architecture Design, Schematic design and review
Position: Embedded Systems Engineer
Location: Stratford, London
Key Skills: Electronic Engineering and Embedded software for battery and motor control
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other software engineer positions we are recruiting for.