Contract Embedded Systems Engineer – Motors/Batteries
- Contract Embedded Systems Engineer required to kick-start the development of a 24-36V graphene battery management system. Initially a 3-month contract, you will use existing designs, off the shelf modules or new bespoke designs as required.
Contract Embedded Systems Engineer technical skills required
- Electrical hardware design for battery management systems.
- Product Development and Technical Project Management
- Embedded Software development for motor control and battery management.
- PCB design
- Electrical and Electronic Systems Architecture Design, Schematic design and review
- Desirable - Electrical hardware design for motor controllers