This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
Early Shift 6-2pm Mon-Fri
Working for a small but expanding 3D printing company this role will give you the chance to learn about an exciting new area of technology. With a structured training plan, you would be able to develop your skills and in time take on more responsibility progressing into a technician role.
The machinery you will work with is the future of printing and this position will ensure that test and production equipment is fit for purpose before and after test, whilst reporting and recording any issues. After being trained you will then conduct tensile testing and co-ordinate the machines using manual metrology tools.
One of the main functions of the role will be to ensure manufactured parts are efficiently removed from the machines following documented procedures upholding all health and safety standards.
For this role we are looking for:
- Ideally a background of working as an operator or technician on mechanical machinery.
- A desire to learn and take on new skills whilst working with cross functional teams of engineers.
- An interest in 3D printing would be advantageous but not essential.
- Any first aid skills would be desirable.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel.
This role would start immediately after an initial face to face interview which would adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.