Software Engineer/Solution finder
|Sector||Software - Windows|
|Salary||£38-45k + 27 days + bonuses|
- Interesting and varied role for an experienced software engineer who can take a broad view of a complete system (Electronic, Mechanical, Software) and come up with innovative software solutions to problems. The main focus of this role will be develop Windows and low level software that enable customer systems to work with the companies product, but you will also develop prototype applications to enable the sales team to break into new markets.
This isn’t your standard software engineer position. No two days are the same, every project is different, and you will be required to communicate with customers when required. The team is growing and there are promotional opportunities for those that are keen to climb the ladder.
Software Engineer essential requirements
- 5 years software development
- Ideally C# but also consider C or C++
- Able to listen and converse with customers
- Awareness of mechanical and electronic components
- WPF, XAML
- Real time embedded software
- Digital and analogue circuit design, microprocessors, PCB design
- FPGA, VHDL, Verilog
- Sensors, Comms, Wiring
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £38-45k + bonuses
Benefits: Performance bonus and profit share, 27 days holiday
Key Skills: C#, C, C++, Windows
Desirable skills: Embedded, WPF, XAML, Digital and analogue circuits
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.