Team Leader Electronics Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - Digital|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
- This role would ideally suit a hands-on, senior electronics engineer who has experience in the design, delivery and continuous product development of industrial or engineering type products whilst managing other engineers.
The Electronics Team Leader will focus on design of the control architecture for their next generation product – leading, directing and owning the development within a team of 6.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced electronics engineer to utilise a broad understanding of technologies to take a requirement, produce a specification, design and develop a new product using the most suitable tools for the job.
The company employ c300 staff, are very financially stable, always have new products in development and low staff turnover. Currently looking for an additional Lead Electronics Engineer to join a team with a good balance of experience and youth.
The company can provide a relocation package and visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Team Leader Electronics Engineer typical profile:
- Digital design
- Control of instruments, sensors, robotics, medical equipment or similar
- Firmware (ideally Micro-controllers & FPGA)
- Leadership skills
Team Leader Electronics Engineer other experience of interest:
- Analogue Electronics
- Compliance based industry such as medical or industrial
- Power Electronics
- Communication protocols
- EMC design
- Safety systems & standards
Position: Lead Electronics Engineer
Benefits: Relocation assistance, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 5% Pension
Key Skills: Digital design, Firmware, FPGA, broad electronic understanding.
Desirable skills: Verilog, VHDL, EMC, Safety, Control Systems, Embedded, C/C++
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com