Junior Electronics Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Power Electronics|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
- The Junior Electronics Engineer will work on digital electronics design and development for a very high tech, high value, industrial engineering system. You will work in a team of 6 electronics engineers, as part of a wider R&D group in a company of c300 staff. They are very financially stable, always have new products in development and have low staff turnover. Currently looking for an additional Junior Electronics Engineer to join a team with a good balance of experience and youth.
As a member of the electronics team, this Junior Electronics Engineer role is responsible for the specification, design and development of digital electronics through the full engineering lifecycle.
Junior Electronics Engineer essential skills:
- 2-3 years of design and development experience
- Digital electronic design
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Relevant degree
Junior Electronic Engineer desirable skills:
- Knowledge of Power Electronics
- Appreciation of analogue circuit design
- FPGA experience
- VHDL experience
- EMC design
- Safety systems & standards
Position: Junior Electronics Engineer
Benefits: 6% pension, Health and Medical insurance, Dental, professional subscriptions, Cycle to work.
Key Skills: Digital design, Microcontrollers
Desirable skills: FPGA, VHDL, EMC, Safety systems, Knowledge of Analogue circuit design