Internal Applications Team Leader
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
- Lead a team of 6 on the implementation, management, development, delivery and support of bespoke and off the shelf enterprise applications. The role and projects are varied but will typically involve customisations and automation of standard packages such as O365, salesforce etc and bespoke software development for niche business processes.
The team includes 4 technical members with a mix of software development, automation and infrastructure skills, 1 Business Analyst and a Project Manager. We are looking for a well rounded individual with a broad technical understanding (perhaps not an expert in any) who can mentor this team and at times, roll their sleeves up and write a script or configure a system or two.
The position comes with lots of autonomy, interaction with lots of different stakeholders (who are keen to help) and a trust based culture where everyone is treated like an expert.
Oh, it comes with a really nice package of benefits too – 12% bonus, Pension, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Free canteen (lunch, breakfast and refreshments), 25 days holiday, Relocation assistance, Flexible working 2-3 days in office.
Internal Applications Team Leader essential requirements
- Broad IT/technical background
- Some involvement in software development (not nec a Software Engineer)
- Process improvement or automating manual tasks
- Ability to lead people
- Experience of developing IT policies, processes and procedures
Internal Applications Team Leader desirable skills
- PowerShell, Power Automate
- Software Development experience
Position: Internal Applications Team Leader
Location: Cambridge science park
Salary: £45-60k + 12% bonus