Senior DSP and Algorithm Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£77500 per annum|
- A well-established company are looking to expand! They are continuously growing and are highly recognised within their industry. With locations all around the world, the company are heading in some very exciting directions.
They are seeking a Senior Signal Processing and Algorithms Engineer to join their DSP team in developing the next generation technology. You will come part of a dynamic and professional team
As a Senior Signal Processing and Algorithm Engineer the key skills and qualities required are:
· Degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics (or equivalent qualification) to at least 2.1 level
· At least eight years of relevant experience in signal processing and algorithm design roles
· Expertise in applied statistics, data science, applied mathematics
· Advanced Matlab and Python skills
· Understanding of how to design and architecture complex DSP algorithms to fit into resource-constrained systems
· Excellent spoken and written English, with clear communication skills and an understanding of good documentation practices
· Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
And some beneficial skills (not essential) may involve:
· Experience of processing signals from real-world sensor systems in noisy environments
· Experience of tailoring and optimising algorithm implementations in C for embedded platforms
· Experience of undertaking digital filter design
· Experience of fixed-point design
· Expertise in machine learning
· Experience with Arm Cortex MCUs
Envisioned duties will include:
· Creating, implementing and optimising algorithms for digital signal processing
· Explore, propose and evaluate the impact of new ideas and give direction to CTT’s technology development programmes
· Contributing to productise and scale-up the deployment of algorithms into real-world devices
Position: Senior Signal Processing and Algorithm Engineer
Salary: up to £77,500.00
Key Skills: MATLAB ,Python, Embedded C
Desirable skills: Experience in applied statistics, data science, applied mathematics
If you think this role sounds of interest to you please give me a call or an email to find out more.