|Sector||Software - WindowsSoftware - Linux|
|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
- A worldwide leader, this company have a history of creating new technology and their latest accomplishment brings some truly disruptive advancements in robotics. The company are investing £5m into further R&D which has created 3 new Software Engineer positions.
They have a number of products which have traditionally been Windows based but their latest platform and future products will run on Linux. Ideal candidates will come with a marriage of both, but the Manager is happy to consider software engineers from a Windows or Linux background. The code is predominantly written in C++ but also happy to consider other languages used in an engineering environment.
Software Engineer essential requirements
- C++ or other OO language
- Commercial software development experience
Software Engineer desirable skills
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Qt, .Net
- Visual studio
- Linux or Windows
- Firmware or embedded software
- Serial/low level interfacing
- Motor control
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Whiteley, Hampshire
Key Skills: C++
Desirable skills: Qt, robotics, Embedded, Linux, Windows, .Net, ubuntu,
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but have experience in at least one programming language, feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.