Senior Electronics Engineer
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - Digital|
|Salary||£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Relocation assistance, Medi|
- Senior Electronics Engineer vacancy with one of the world’s biggest machine tool manufacturers. They are a multi-national company with a strong team environment, a truly global-team effort with lots of talent to leverage in designing the very best products.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will focus on the digital electronic design and development for a very high tech, high value, industrial engineering system, working within a team of 6. Despite being a big company you will have a lot of influence over the products and the direction of the company.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced electronics engineer to utilise a broad understanding of technologies to take a requirement, produce a specification, design and develop a new product using the most suitable tools for the job.
The company employ c300 staff, are very financially stable, always have new products in development and low staff turnover. Currently looking for an additional Senior Electronics Engineer to join a team with a good balance of experience and youth.
The company can provide a relocation package and visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Senior Electronics Engineer typical profile:
- Digital design
- Control of instruments, sensors, robotics, medical equipment or similar
- Firmware (ideally Micro-controllers & FPGA)
Senior Electronics Engineer other experience of interest:
- Analogue Electronics
- Compliance based industry such as medical or industrial
- Power Electronics
- Communication protocols
- EMC design
- Safety systems & standards
Position: Senior Electronics Engineer
Benefits: Relocation assistance, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 5% Pension
Key Skills: Digital design, Firmware, FPGA, broad electronic understanding.
Desirable skills: Verilog, VHDL, EMC, Safety, Control Systems, Embedded, C/C++