This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - Digital|
|Salary||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
- Electronics Engineer position responsible for the development of specialised instruments focusing mainly on digital design and firmware.
Working alongside other engineers as part of a wider R&D group, the role comes with a substantial amount of freedom and offers a genuine chance to influence the future direction of products.
The role would suit an electronics engineer with at least 2 or more years of industrial experience looking for an exciting challenge. It's a great time to join the company as they are in a very strong, market leading position and their products are becoming relevant and affordable in more and more sectors. An additional popular perk is the lunchtime finish on Fridays!
Soft skills and team fit are most important for this role but we would like to hear from electronics engineers who meet the following profile:
- At least 2+ years commercial experience
- Schematic capture, PCB layout and circuit simulation
- Digital electronics design
Electronics Engineer desirable skills:
- Embedded Software/Firmware, C/C++
- High voltage electronics
- Electrical engineering
- CAN bus
- Designing for manufacture, assembly and servicing.
Position: Electronics Engineer
Location: Aston Clinton
Salary: Up to £60k dependant on experience
Benefits: 1pm finish on Fridays!, 25 days holiday, pension,
Key Skills: Digital Electronics, Embedded Software/Firmware, C/C++
Desirable skills: Analogue Electronics, High voltage electronics, Electrical Engineering, CAN bus, OrCAD
Apply: adham AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com