Team Leader Electronics Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£45-70k basic + benefits package|
- This role would ideally suit a hands-on, senior electronics engineer who has experience in the design, delivery and continuous product development of industrial or engineering type products whilst managing other engineers.
The Electronics Team Leader will focus on design of EITHER power electronics or digital control architecture (FPGA and micro-controllers)for their next generation product – leading, directing and owning the development within a team of 6.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced electronics engineer to utilise a broad understanding of technologies to take a requirement, produce a specification, design and develop a new product using the most suitable tools for the job.
The company employ c300 staff, are very financially stable, always have new products in development and low staff turnover. Currently looking for an additional Lead Electronics Engineer to join a team with a good balance of experience and youth.
The company can provide a relocation package and visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Team Leader Electronics Engineer typical profile:
- Digital Electronics design OR Power Electronics expertise
- Leadership skills
Team Leader Electronics Engineer other experience of interest:
- Firmware (ideally Micro-controllers & FPGA)
- High voltage electronics
- Cabinet design
- Analogue Electronics
- Working with instruments, sensors, robotics, medical equipment or similar.
- Compliance based industry such as medical or industrial
- Communication protocols
- EMC design
- Safety systems & standards
Position: Electronics Team Leader
Benefits: Relocation assistance, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 5% Pension
Key Skills: Digital design or Power Electronics, Firmware, FPGA, broad electronic understanding.
Desirable skills: Verilog, VHDL, EMC, Safety, Control Systems, Embedded, C/C++