|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - Digital|
|Salary||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
- Opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to work for a very established engineering company, original inventor of the field of technology they operate in and one of the best known names in the field. The position offers the chance to be involved throughout the full product development life cycle working on a variety of different technical areas from PCB design, digital and analogue electronics (mostly digital), VHDL on FPGA, C programming in firmware and an RTOS (QNX). We don’t expect the successful Electronic Engineer to have all these skills, but a good balance of digital electronics design knowledge is a great start.
They are quite a laid-back team, flexible hours, some opportunities to work from home and lots of opportunity to work on challenging and interesting engineering problems on new and existing products.
The company employee c70 staff, have very low staff turnover and sell products globally.
Electronics Engineer essential requirements
- 2+ years commercial electronic engineering
- Digital design, analogue awareness
- PCB Design
- Embedded C/firmware
- FPGA and VHDL highly desirable
- RTOS, device drivers
- Design for EMC, CE, LVD, Safety etc
Position: Electronics Engineer
Salary: Up to £65k (DPE)
Benefits: Pension (employee 3%, employer 6%), 25 days holiday increasing with service, flexible hours, retail perks.
Key Skills: Digital Electronics
Desirable skills: FPGA, RTOS, VHDL, Firmware, C