A new free tool for our clients: A Digital Employee Engagement Survey
Over the last few months, we’ve been working hard to develop a new, free resource for our clients. We’re delighted to be able to launch a white label Digital Employee Engagement Survey that is fully customisable, allowing you to capture data that helps you better understand your people.
Employee surveys are both important and incredibly useful for businesses. They provide employees with the chance to be heard and feel valued. And they provide employers with invaluable feedback and data to use to transform their business for the better.
We’ve designed our template survey with what we believe are 10 key questions that will help you do this. All the questions have five potential answers in a tick box format: strongly disagree, disagree, neither agree or disagree, agree, and strongly agree. So, it’s incredibly quick and east for your employees to fill in. The starter questions are as follows:
1. I feel I make a positive difference to the business.
2. I feel valued.
3. My targets and objectives are realistic.
4. The pressure I am under is reasonable.
5. I know what I need to do to succeed.
6. I am doing what enjoy and am good at.
7. I have the right tools, processes and technology to do a great job.
8. My wellbeing and health matters to the business.
9. The working arrangements (where we work, flexibility etc) work for me.
10. Any other comments.
The good news is that these questions are not set in stone. If you’d like to change them, add to them, or even ask less, then we can help build that for you. All you need to do is get in touch with us and we can do that for you. Speak to Jamie Harris, our senior partner, who will work with you to build and launch the perfect survey.
We hope you agree that this is a fantastic new resource, and we look forward to helping you build your own, unique Digital Employee Engagement Survey.