This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - IC Design|
|Salary||£30000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent company benefits|
- FPGA Engineer
Key Skills for this FPGA Engineer job: FPGA, VHDL, Embedded, Hardware Design
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of cutting edge electronic devices. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a FPGA Engineer to join their dynamic and fast paced team. We will consider Junior – Senior candidates to fill this FPGA Engineer job.
FPGA Engineer job responsibilities:
- Working in a small team designing and developing new products
- Interfacing with electronic and product design engineers
- HDL development, primarily in VHDL
- FPGA synthesis and implementation
- Design debugging in hardware
- Low-level C / C++ development
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous product development experience in a fast paced commercial environment
- Experience with high speed FPGA designs
- Experience of current Xilinx development tools and high end devices is an advantage
- Ability to understand circuit board schematic diagrams
- Working knowledge of Linux, device drivers and interfacing with hardware at a low level
- Solid C and basic C++ skills
- Knowledge of digital video and audio would be an advantage
Salary for this job will be £30,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience. Based in London. To discuss this opportunity and other roles that Enterprise represents, please apply below.
Alternatively, get in touch with me referencing 11606KS