This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- Test Technician
A Test Technician is required to join a company who specialise in the custom design on innovative products which are utilized in the music and broadcast industries. This role will focus on a variety of products and sub-assemblies of low to medium volumes.
As a Test Technician you will be responsible for the assembly, wiring, testing and packing of the company’s high technology products as well as logically analysing and subsequently repairing field returns in accordance with service agreements.
Additionally you will contribute and suggest continuous improvement of manufacturing processes in order to improve quality, cost and delivery time.
Test Technician Requirements:
- Mechanical background.
- Experience in wiring, assembly, test and repair.
- Exposure to PCB sub-assemblies.
- Good rework skills – ideally both surface mount and through hole.
- Manufacturing and MRP knowledge.
- An interest in Technology, Electronics or Audio/Visual.
Position: Test Technician
Salary: Circa £20,000