Field Service Engineer - International
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Manufacturing - Service|
|Salary||£30000 - £44000 per annum|
- Field Service Engineer
Candidates need to be within commutable distance of Royston but the position will be 100% international travel.
Our client have begun searching for an expert Field Service Engineer to join their expanding service department. Working at various company sites and customers premises the successful Field Service Engineer will be tasked with maintaining a range of complex instrumentation used across the food/manufacturing industries.
Your main responsibility will be to drive customer satisfaction in all areas of interaction from initial contact, throughout and after the visit to their premises. A confident and strong communicator is essential for this role, you will be part of a busy service team so you must work well as part of a team.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
• Perform set-up, installation, repair and maintenance of equipment in the field.
• Provide customer training and project support as required.
• Document all activities and submit paperwork in a timely manner.
• Assess product performance based on field support data; recommending modifications or improvements where necessary.
• Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
• A formal engineering qualification
• Minimum of 2/3 years’ experience directly involved in the troubleshooting and field repair of hi-value complex machinery ideally within the food industry
• International travel and irregular working hours will be required sometimes so flexibility is paramount.
Position: Field Service Engineer