Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
- Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Experienced Principal Mechanical Design Engineer required to join an Engineering Team in the development of high-tech electronic products for a variety of industries. The main responsibility of the role will be the design of electronic enclosures as well as the creation of manufacturing Drawing Sets.
As well as hands-on design work, you will also be responsible for the management of staff and will often have to work to tight schedules, therefore as a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer, you will have to be able to work well under pressure.
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in electronic packaging.
- Experience using Finite Element software for thermal and structural analysis.
- A complete understanding of heat transfer mechanisms in the cooling of electronics.
- Experience in the design of jigs for environmental testing, production assembly fixtures and mould tools for encapsulated components.
Position: Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Ashford, Kent
Key Skills: CAD (ideally Autodesk Inventor), Materials, FEA and Stress Analysis, Electronic Packaging