Electronic Design Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||ElectronicsElectronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer
Key Skills: electronic circuit design, test equipment design, analogue, digital, PCB assembly
Are you an Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer looking to join a company full of very bright individuals who are the sole developers of their cutting edge technology? Growth has created an Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer job vacancy within this pioneering engineering firm. This is an excellent job opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer to join a well-established, and technically advanced company who are growing rapidly.
Knowledge and experience for this Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer job:
• Experience designing electronic circuits
• Graduate level education or equivalent is desirable but not a necessary requirement
• Experience with PCB assembly
• Experience designing and building test measurement equipment
• Able to work with mechanical design teams to create product drawings
Position: Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer
Key Skills: electronic circuit design, test equipment design, analogue, digital
Job Reference: 11721KS
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.