Graduate Hardware Engineer (£38k Starting Salary)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
|Salary||£36000 - £38000 per annum|
- Graduate Hardware Engineer (£38k Starting Salary)
Recent graduate or have under 5 years experience with Analog/Digital board level design? Want to work in a diverse and challenging environment that will get the most out of your skills? If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate in clicking apply for this Graduate Hardware Engineer role!
Graduate Hardware Engineers will be working on a diverse set of products and systems from the initial idea to the prototype stage before getting the product into volume manufacture. Potential Engineers will be working in all stages of the process including component selection, schematic capture and PCB layout. In addition, potential candidates can be assured that there are lots of opportunities for people to move into the area of work that most interests them as their experience grows.
Potential Graduate Software Engineers will be assigned mentors to help support and guide them through their first projects undertaken with the company in order to really get the most out of their skills so they can flourish within the company.
Graduate Hardware Engineers will be welcomed into a friendly and motivated environment with excellent benefits including the following:
- Starting salary of £38,000
- Salary review annually
- Life insurance of 4 times salary
- Assistance with relocation expenses if applicable
- 25 days annual holiday
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
Graduate Hardware Engineer skills required:
- A 1st or 2:1 level degree in Computer Science or a similar equivalent
- Good experience/knowledge with Analog/Digital board level design
- A real passion for technology clearly seen through academic and hobby projects (e.g. GitHub)
Position: Graduate Hardware Engineer
Key Skills: Digital/Analog, Board level
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com