Senior Product Development Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Mechanical - Product Design|
|Salary||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
- A Senior Product Development Engineer is required to join an expanding high-tech scientific organisation. You will play a vital role in the development of a state of the art product range used in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries worldwide. Working within a multi-disciplinary team you will take a hands on approach to solving complex electro-mechanical design challenges.
As a Senior Product Development Engineer you will be responsible for devising a product vision that meets all technical and functional specifications and then technically directing and communicating with project teams to turn the vision into reality. Other day to day responsibilities may include;
- Work closely with the immediate project team to create and test prototypes and pre-production samples.
- Analyse your own, and the teams test data to assist in making design decisions.
- Mentor other members of the engineering team.
- Submit patent applications for novel technologies and solutions.
Senior Product Development Engineer:
- 1st class degree from a top university in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Extensive experience in a relevant industry, delivering products to time, cost and quality targets.
- A broad base knowledge of:
- Electro-mechanical product development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Sensor technology
- NPI processes
- Have been granted multiple patents for mechanisms or products with electro-mechanical technology.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Position: Senior Product Development Engineer
Salary: £70-75k +10% bonus + benefits