Graduate / Junior Electronics Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
- This is a Graduate Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer job working for a rapidly growing engineering firm who supply cutting edge bespoke products and systems. This award winning company is looking for their Graduate Electronics Engineer / Hardware Engineer to work on a range of projects, including on the prototyping, assessment and design of digital and analogue circuits and embedded software. In this job you will have the chance to explore the opportunities that come with working for a well-established scientific engineering firm as well as really get your teeth into some real-world design challenges.
Main responsibilities for the Graduate Electronic Engineer job:
- Digital and analogue circuit design for high tech products
- Developing and verifying embedded software, under supervision
- Participating in integrated engineering teams
Requirements for this Graduate Electronics Engineer job include:
- A degree in electronics, engineering or the physical sciences
- Evidence of an aptitude for electronics
- A good balance of practical skills and theoretical understanding
- Demonstrable experience of PCB layout
- We are considering both graduates and experienced candidates for this position
- 25 days plus public holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Position: Graduate Electronics Engineer
Salary: £25 - 40K
Apply: Kristian AT enterpiserecruitment DOT com