Graduate Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
- A company who is developing a cutting edge database analysis engine is looking for a high calibre Graduate Software Engineer to join their expanding team. Used by thousands of major organisations to unlock valuable data which would otherwise be inaccessible, the database analysis engine is able to collate data ranging from simple queries to production reports.
Working in highly competitive markets, ranging from the finance sector to government departments, their database analysis engine has been proven over and over to be the best. Their product is able to stay at the top due to the companies well managed working environment but also due to the calibre of their employees. The work will be extremely varied with the Graduate Software Engineer having the opportunity to develop and design networking software, database connections as well as the user experience, coding in C++, C#, C and Java.
Graduate Software Engineers will be given a mentor and manager, as well as on the job training to ensure their success.
- 2:1 in Maths, Computer Science or related discipline
- A real interest in software technology
- A proven ability in problem solving
- The ability to quickly identify and implement first rate solutions
- Solid coding and debugging experience
- Experience with one of C++, C#, C or Java
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working hours
- Real responsibility from day one
- A mentor and manager to help you reach your goals
- An excellent salary
- Initial one-off payment of £3,000.
- Total package in excess of £40K after the end of your second year
- An excellent working environment with like-minded people
- As much computer hardware and software as you need
Position: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: £30K plus £3K initial one-off payment
Skills: C++, C#, C or Java
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com