|Sector||Manufacturing - Service|
|Salary||£34000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Service Engineering Trainer
We are looking for a Technical Training engineer to work for an expanding engineering company who work on providing automated hi-value capital equipment to a range of different industries. This diverse role will provide training support to a range of internal teams and external customers with mixed experience levels. Other responsibilities will include:
- Implementing structured training programs at the site in Royston and occasionally off site with customers.
- Aid in the development of regional training centres working closely with the sales teams.
- Keeping training material up to date and distributed with the company.
- Provide valuable feedback to the sales and service teams.
- Work with engineering teams on any product issues or ideas.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of working in a technical support/service role ideally working on complex high value equipment with electrical and mechanical principles.
- The ability to work as a service engineer but also deliver technical training.
- Experience of working as a trainer and coach within the engineering field.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
This role would be the ideal for a service engineer who has delivered training content who wants to reduce the amount of travel on a day to day basis.