Senior Test Engineer (Systems and Software)
|Sector||Software - Test|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
- Senior test engineer vacancy to join a small team supporting a software development team in integration and test activities. The role will involve writing and carrying out test plans to identify initial faults in hardware and software (C++ & Java code) through the use of manual testing and scripting (shell script, Python).
Senior Test Engineer essential skills required:
- 5 or more years of software integration and system test.
- Test plans, running formal test specifications
- Experience in a formal acceptance test environment.
- Able to obtain SC security clearance
- Python or other scripting language
- Familiarity or testing of OO code in Java or C++
- Requirement capture using DOORS
- Using Linux or Linux administration
Position: Senior Test Engineer
Benefits: 25 days holiday, bonus, flexible start/finish times, pension, life assurance + flexible benefits, relocation.
Key Skills: Test plans, running formal test specifications
Desirable skills: C++, Java, DOORS, Python
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com