Graduate Hardware Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£34000 - £37000 per annum|
- Calling 2018 Electronics/Hardware Graduates
An opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Hardware Engineer to join an extremely well established design consultancy which deals with defence but also a wide range of commercial markets. Responsibilities for this Graduate Hardware Engineer job include creating signal processing algorithms, VHDL implementation for FPGAs as well as analogue/digital electronics design and implementation.
They are looking for someone with excellent A level results and a 1st/2:1 electronics degree from a top UK university. A PhD in Physics, Engineering or Maths would be highly beneficial.
- A degree from a top university in a numerate discipline
- Have knowledge of FPGA development in VHDL
- Have knowledge of PCB design and layout
- Have knowledge of software development in embedded C/C++
- £34-37K starting salary for graduates
- 25 days leave plus public holidays
- 10% contribution to pension
- Life insurance
- Income protection
Due to the nature of the work we can only accept applications from British nationals.
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Graduate Hardware Engineer
Skills: FPGA, PCB, Embedded C/C++