Embedded Software Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
- Embedded Software Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a growing, innovative company that has built up a reputation for its connectivity solutions with a focus on cross-platform services. Their products are used globally and licensed to millions of businesses and consumers.
Embedded Software Engineers will be constantly working on new, interesting and challenging technologies to create technologies targeted for use within the automotive sector.
Software Engineers are entitled to benefits such as pension, BUPA medical and dental private health cover, travel insurance, cycle to work loan scheme and childcare vouchers (if applicable).
Embedded Software Engineer skills required:
- Experience with embedded operating systems such as Linux, Windows, Windows CE etc.
- Toolkit, pluggable components and reference applications experience
- Understanding of networking, compression, protocol design, security and multithreaded programming
- A good degree in Computer Science or a similar subject (or an equivalent qualification)
Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Key Skills: Embedded Operating Systems, Linux, Windows
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com