Sales and Service Administrator
|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£25000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Sales and Service Administrator
Looking ASAP and will consider permanent and contract applications
Working for a hi-tech engineering organisation we are looking for a pro-active self-starter who will work on providing essential support to the sales and service team. The role is diverse and will require a determined and resilient approach to problems but will be rewarding as allot of the processes made will help to shape the framework for this area for many years to come. Responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders and spares ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Resolving any issues with the customer, technicians and reps to avoid invoicing delays.
- Occasionally picking and packing parts when required so the full life cycle is actioned and inputted onto the relevant IT systems.
- Gain quotations from suppliers.
- Collect data from engineers and then provide accurate information to customers.
- Follow up on order statuses.
For this role we need:
- Experience of working in a sales/service admin role.
- The ability to work independently with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and make confident decisions.
- Ideally exposure to working within an engineering environment.