Quality - Goods Inspector
|Sector||Manufacturing - Quality|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
- Quality – Goods inspector
Quality – Goods inspector required on a permanent basis in the Royston area.
This role would suit a mechanically minded person that has come from a technician/apprentice background who has experience inspecting in-coming materials and adhere to GMP methodologies.
The role will involve raising non-conformance reports where necessary and carrying out other day to day tasks that may include…
- Collection & delivery of components/assemblies
- Assisting Marketing at exhibitions
- Packing of Production units
- Selected assembly tasks
- Calibration Equipment
- Facilities-related tasks
Experience that would be highly beneficial for the successful Quality – Goods inspector…
- Inspecting incoming engineering materials
- Use of measuring equipment
- Mechanical build of engineering products
- Knowledge of working in a technical environment within an engineering/manufacturing company
- Time spent in a precision assembly environment
- Appreciation of precision mechanisms
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Familiar with full range of engineering materials, finishes and tolerances
- Knowledge of the Windows environment and Microsoft suite of products
- Experience of working within a GMP environment.