|Salary||£30 - £43 per annum|
- Electronics Engineer
Contract and perm opportunities
An electronics all-rounder needed! This is a diverse role where you will gain exposure to a mix of production, testing, electronics design, electrical and software principles working for an expanding organisation who work on hi-tech laser and optics products. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Following products from product inception through to product launch working closely with various internal R&D and manufacturing teams.
- Develop, evaluate and improve production processes.
- Supporting engineering efforts for all products and electrical systems and subsystems.
- Design and develop tooling, testing, training and training for technologies being used.
- Lead sustaining engineering projects to deal with component obsolescence from alternative components to full PCB redesign.
- Execute verification test protocols that include environmental and accelerated life testing.
For this position you will need:
- Ideally a degree in Electrical/Electronics or Physics.
- Hands on production or manufacturing industry experience working with hi-tech electronic products.
- An understanding of analogue and digital design principles.
- A PCB design understanding.
- A background of working on the testing of complex electronic products.