FPGA Electronic Engineer - 3 Month Contract
|Salary||£35 - £45 per hour|
- The FPGA Electronic Engineer would be working for an expanding electronics organisation, renowned across the UK for their work in the defence sector. You will be developing multi-channel data processing systems by designing and implementing with FPGAs and VHDL. The work will be extremely varied, working on multiple projects from high speed digital electronic platforms to video processing.
- Ensuring the development and manufacturing costs for new projects can be minimised
- Carrying out engineering activity in accordance with engineering procedures
- Investigating into faults down to the component level
- Implementation of complex designs in firmware for FPGAs.
- High speed digital design
- Experience in design for EMC & signal integrity including schematic design and PCB layout
- U-Boot experience
Due to the nature of the work we can only accept applications from British nationals.
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Positon: FPGA Electronic Engineering – 3 Month Contract
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire