Senior Electronics Engineer
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
- Senior Electronics Engineer
Up to £40k
Have you got strong analogue experience and are a self-motivated engineer looking to always improve on your skills? If so, this may just be the role for you! Company that currently operates in a marine/naval environment is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer.
Typical tasks Senior Electronics Engineers work on include working on new product development (both design and test), working on existing development,supporting engineers from other teams and working on products through to a manufacturability state.
Senior Electronics Engineers will be capable of running small development tasks independently and be confident working cooperatively with other engineers on key projects.
Senior Electronics Engineer requirements:
- Strong analogue experience including experience with operational amplifier circuits and power supply technology
- Experience in a naval/marine background (or a similar environment)
- Circuit analysis
- Must have or be able to apply for SC security clearance
- CAD schematic layout and PCB design
- Analog-Digital Conversion
- Interfacing and IO
- 2:1 or 1st Class degree in a relevant electronics-engineering course
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Position: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: Up to £40k
Skills: Analogue, Amplifiers, Power Supply, CAD, PCB Design
Contact: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com