Geometrical Optics Researcher
|Sector||Manufacturing - Scientific|
|Salary||£25000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits|
- Geometrical Optics Researcher
Working on the latest in optical headset technology you will work for a revolutionary organisation who turn new ideas into products of the future. The position will work on designing and developing optical systems for displays in headset technology which is set to be used in a multitude of different fields. Some of the responsibilities with the role will include:
- Take responsibility for optical device and system design, the invention and fabrication of prototype samples and evaluating performance.
- Undertake research and development of novel optical systems.
- Help to develop commercial products and present finding and work to colleagues and engineers.
For this role you will need:
- A degree or PhD with some experience gained within Geometric or diffractive optics.
- The ability to design practical experiments to test new ideas.
- Some optical design experience using Zemax would be beneficial.
Candidates with a range of experience levels will be considered from new graduates to experienced engineers.