|Sector||Mechanical - Product Design|
|Salary||£72000 - £82000 per annum|
- Product Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join a pioneering company who have recently received an award for the ‘Security Product of the Year’. You will primarily be responsible for manging both current and future product roadmaps to maximise the potential of the product range. You will work closely alongside the development and operations teams to ensure products are delivered to spec and time requirements. Some of your other day to day responsibilities will include;
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from defining the strategic plan to tactical actives.
- Conduct market research in order to specify market requirements.
- Seek and develop potential partner relationships and licencing opportunities.
- Work with the Marketing and Sales teams marketing and sales tools, as well as defining pricing and profitability goals.
- Attend customer sites on occasion, delivering presentations and perform product demos.
Product Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager or in a closely related role.
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- A business degree (e.g. MBA)
- Experience working with either cloud or video related.
- Global or international experience.
Position: Product Manager