Electronics Software Engineer
|Salary||£30000 - £65000 per annum|
- Electronics Software Engineer
Up to £65k (depending on experience)
This is an excellent job opportunity for an Electronics Software Engineer to join a rapidly growing leading organisation developing scientific, safety critical instrumentation.
Potential Electronics Software Engineers will be working on a variety of engineering disciplines ranging from intricate mechanical design challenges requiring micron level accuracy to large scale mechanical systems; electronic design at board level with both low noise analogue and high speed digital techniques. In addition, engineers will also be involved in working on both embedded and workstation based applications.
If this Electronics Software Engineer position looks right for you and you actively take part in projects/technical hobbies outside of work,do not hesitate to include these in your CV or in a cover letter!
Electronics Software Engineer requirements:
- Analogue and Digital Experience
- C/C++ software development
- Practical engineering problem solving experience at both system and component level
- A solid understanding of engineering Maths
- Previous experience in a product manufacturing environment
- Experience in small-medium sized, fast paced environments
Position: Electronics Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £65k (depending on experience)
Key skills: Analogue, Digital, C/C++
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com