Graduate Electronics Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- A global leading manufacturer of audio consoles and innovative video production systems is looking for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to support the R&D ream.
The company have over 160 employees worldwide with offices in the UK, LA, Milan, New York and Paris, with the Graduate Electronics Engineer role being based in their Oxford headquarters which have a built in training facility to train new employees with the best equipment.
The Graduate Electronics Engineer will work alongside designers giving production support involving ensuring designs meet criteria, feeding back test results, participating in peer design review, and providing solutions to design and manufacturing issues.
The Graduate Electronics Engineer will support the team in a busy, continually evolving design and development environment, is very hands on and suited to someone with good practical electronic knowledge.
Requirements of the Graduate Electronics Engineer
· Good engineering degree with an Electronics focus.
· Good knowledge of analogue and digital design.
· PCB experience.
· A full UK driving licence.
· Programming skills C, C#, VB.
· Understanding of design specifications and test strategies.
· Knowledge of best test practices and risk analysis.
· High level of technical competence.
· Good understanding of audio mixing concepts, measurement techniques and standards.
· Up to 25 days holiday.
· Pension scheme.
· Group Income Protection Scheme.
· Excellent facilities with sports field and staff pavilion (including TV, Xbox, DVD player, pool table, foosball table, table-tennis table, exercise machines, kettlebells, changing and showering facilities).
· Flexible hours and relaxed working environment.
· Use of fully functioning music studios and rehearsal space.
· Attractive countryside setting.
Position: Graduate Electronics Engineer