Digital Electronics Design Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - Analogue|
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Electronics Design Engineer to join a pioneering company specialising in the product development of world firsts.
The company, based in Cambridge, have fully equipped labs and design studios where you will be responsible for making real products for clients, from initial idea through to manufacture.
As part of a multidisciplinary team the Digital Electronics Design Engineer will be working on the design and development of electronic wireless products, with the chance to work on a variety of projects at one time.
As a Digital Electronics Design Engineer the company want people who are looking to use their FPGA/ASIC and electronic design skills to create ideas that meet the client’s needs, and you will be given the responsibility of technical leadership for architecture design and debugging of projects.
Requirements of the Digital Electronics Design Engineer
- Excellent first degree or PhD in Electronics or related
- Experience in designing electronic circuits
- Experience of FPGA/ASIC design through Verilog or VHDL
- PCB design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Radio system design
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Company share scheme
- Excellent career development and training opportunities