Electronics Design Engineer (IC/DFT)
|Sector||Electronics - IC Design|
- A company that designs silicon chips for big name consumer products are looking to recruit an IC/DFT Electronics Design Engineer to join their team.
Based in Cambridge, the company offer continual development programmes for each employee to help progress your career, as well as offering multiple social events and flexible working hours.
As an IC/DFT Electronics Design Engineer you will be involved in IC/ASIC production design, simulation, and vector generation, along with vector debug and test program assistance.
Requirements of the IC/DFT Electronics Design Engineer
- IC RTL design and simulation
- IC DFT
- IC synthesis and STA
- Desire to develop skills across all aspects of IC production
- Experience in VHDL/System Verilog
- Synopsis Primetime (STA tool)