Graduate Embedded Test Software Engineer
|Sector||SoftwareSoftware - EmbeddedSoftware - Test|
|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum|
- Graduate Embedded Test Software Engineer
Up to £26k
Company that has created a range of high performance, safety critical computing solutions used on land, sea and in space is looking for a Graduate Embedded Test Software Engineer to join their growing team.
Main responsibilities of the role include developing embedded test code to validate the company’s hardware designs and supporting the manufacturing of the NPI. This will involve creating automated tests and writing the test sequences using National Instruments TestStand.
Full training will be provided for the Graduate Embedded Test Software Engineer to become fully equipped in testing the company’s specialist products. However, candidates will need prior experience of scripting in languages such as Bash, Python, C etc.
Applicants for the Graduate Embedded Test Software Engineer role will also need to have a good understanding or strong working knowledge of embedded software due to the nature of the products they will be working with.
The company offers great benefits and perks which include:
- Pension – 10% company contribution
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Life Assurance - 10x base salary
- Group Income Protection- 60% of base salary for 5 years plus 2x base salary lump sum payable at the end of 5 years
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
Graduate Embedded Test Software Engineer requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or a similar equivalent
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, C etc.)
- Understanding of embedded software
- Knowledge of LabView/TestStand
- Creative problem solving skills
Position: Graduate Embedded Test Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £26k
Skills: Scripting (Python, C, Bash etc.) Embedded Software, Electronics, LabView, TestStand
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com