Hardware Design Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - DigitalElectronics - AnalogueElectronics - IC Design|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
- Within the market of developing major sonar systems as a Hardware Design Engineer, you will join an expanding hardware team, supporting the development lifecycle.
As a Hardware Design Engineer you will work on a variety of challenging projects, incorporating requirements analysis, schematic capture and layout, and firmware development. Analogue and power electronics would be a strong desirable skill for the role.
Training and development is provided, as well as opportunities for progression in order to continually develop yourself as Hardware Design Engineer.
Requirements of the Hardware Design Engineer
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years commercial experience
- Experience of analogue and power electronics
- Schematic capture, layout, and firmware development
Position: Hardware Design Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £25-35k dependent on experience