|Sector||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary||£23000 - £27000 per annum|
- Assembly Technician
There are currently two positions available, one general assembly and one Electrical Wirer.
We are currently seeking an experienced Assembly Technician to join an expanding division of a world renowned instrumentation manufacturer. You will be responsible for building machine equipment ensuring that it meets the specification as well as being produced to time and cost requirements. Other day to day responsibilities will include;
- Fitting and assembly of high technology products.
- Ensuring build kits are complete according to the bill of materials.
- Use handling equipment to ensure components are located correctly during fitting.
- Alignment and testing of assembled parts.
- To check quality of your own work against company quality procedures.
- Assist in the training of others as required.
Assembly Technician Requirements:
- A formal qualification in an engineering discipline or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to fault find on mechanical/electrical assemblies.
- Previous experience in assembling high technology products.
- Ability to read and understanding complex engineering drawings.
- Electrical component soldering.
Position: Assembly Technician