IC Verification Engineer
|Sector||Electronics - IC Design|
|Salary||£35000 - £65000 per annum|
- A company that designs silicon chips for big name consumer products are looking for IC Verification Engineers to join their expanding team working on products with worldwide applications.
The versatility of the company’s product gives it the ability to run on any device or operating system, meaning the company already boast some of the most well-known computer and PC names clients. The product has multiple avenues for development, meaning no two days are the same.
As an IC Verification Engineer your responsibilities will include verifying the companies SoC devices, enhancing the company’s existing SoC verification methodology. You will be involved in the whole flow process from specification, to verification, validation and production test.
Requirements of the IC Verification Engineer
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of System Verilog
- Experience of verification techniques
- Experience of SoC designs
- Experience of Python
- Experience working with low power design
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: IC Verification Engineer
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are interested in similar roles feel free to e-mail a CV with your requirements, as you may be suitable for other positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.