Senior Firmware Engineer - Media
|Sector||Electronics - Digital|
|Salary||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
- Specialising in next generation video processing products and broadcast services for media markets, this expanding company are looking for an experienced Firmware Engineer to join their team.
Working as a Senior Firmware Engineer you will join a small team of around 6 engineers. As a key contributor to product development you will be involved across the full product lifecycle, utilising your knowledge and experience of VHDL design. You will work with the latest Intel/Altera devices to implement new digital signal processing algorithms into the company’s hardware products. They are looking for individuals with significant experience in board level hardware design, VHDL or Verilog, DSP, with experience of C/C++ and Python being highly desirable.
The company are unique in that they are an employee owned business, and therefore each employee is involved in decision making, strategy planning, as well as having an influence on the direction of the company. You will also be given the opportunity to buy company shares.
Requirements of the Senior Firmware Engineer
- Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Maths or equivalent
- 2+ years developing products using VHDL/Verilog
- Experience of Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- C/C++, Pythom programming knowledge
- Experience in video/audio processing market
Position: Senior Firmware Engineer – Media
Apply: stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com