Field Service Engineer
|Location||South East England|
|Sector||Manufacturing - Service|
|Salary||£30000 - £36000 per annum|
- Field Service Engineer
Domestic travel covering the south of England, Comes with a car and OT. Monday to Friday
Due to increased success and an ever-expanding portfolio of products, a leading hi-tech organisation are looking for a Field Service Engineer to work with their hi-value capital equipment. Working as a Field Service Engineer you will provide installation, maintenance and repair mainly in the south of England. The candidate ideally be based in the South of the UK with good links to London.
Full training will be provided on the product range and you will initially work closely with a senior member of the team. They are looking for a multi skilled engineer who has previous experience with low volume industrial equipment and a willingness to learn and pick up new technology. You will become a technical expert on the product range and provide support to customers and the sales team.
You will have the ability to manage your own time and will not work weekends so you can maintain a good work/life balance. The role will come with a company car and a good benefits scheme.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working on installations, repairs and maintenance of equipment in the field.
- Driving customer satisfaction and providing customer training as required.
- Producing all documentation and reports.
- Identify process and product improvements and relay this back to the relevant engineering teams.
- A HNC or HND or formal engineering qualification.
- Experience of working as a field service engineer working on complex hi-tech, hi-value products.
- A full driving license with flexibility on travel.
- The position is a Mon-Fri role and pays overtime at time and a half.