Roksan/Monitor Audio, Embedded Software Engineer
|Sector||Software - Embedded|
|Start Date||ongoing recruitment|
- Leading audio brands Roksan and Monitor Audio, are working exclusively with Enterprise Recruitment Ltd to recruit an additional embedded software engineer. Sales have been at their highest level ever in 2020 and they are investing heavily in R&D.
You will be responsible for bringing brand new connectivity and IoT features to life in their upcoming range of luxury hi-fi separates and commercial streaming systems. Maintaining their uncompromising sound quality, the next generation of music systems will utilise cloud-based connectivity to ensure maximum acoustic perfection for unrivalled audiophile pleasure.
The role will suit an embedded software engineer with commercial experience or a passionate graduate. You do NOT need audio experience for this position. Due to the greenfield nature of the work, ideally they are looking for engineers who can bring ideas from other sectors.
A British company founded over thirty years ago, Roksan is one of the most recognised names in the audio industry. Offering multi-award-winning products ranging from the highest level of vinyl replay, to amplification and streaming source products.
Established in 1972, Monitor Audio Ltd. is one of the last British owned and managed global specialists in hi-fi loudspeaker design and manufacture. Our product ranges consist of traditional two channel hi-fi loudspeakers, home theatre systems, sub-woofers and a concise range of architectural loudspeakers for discreet, high quality sound reproduction.
Embedded Software Engineer essential skills:
- Embedded C
- Working with low level driver software (SPI, IIC, UART, I2C)
- Basic electronics awareness
- micro-controllers – ESP32 ideal
Embedded Software Engineer desirable skills:
- IoT, ESP32
- Audio development
- Python or Bash scripting
- Test driven development
- Linux/Yocto/Device Drivers
- Designing user interfaces
- Cloud computing
To apply, please email your CV or call Jamie Harris to discuss further.