Senior Computer Vision Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Cheshire, EnglandGloucestershire, EnglandSomerset, EnglandSurrey, EnglandWiltshire, England|
|Salary||£45000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent package - see ad|
- Opportunity to develop game changing computer vision capabilities in the field of autonomous systems for a consultancy with customers in security, defence, space and aerospace. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will make a real impact on projects through the innovative application of your technical skills. Tasks will vary from small feasibility studies to collaborations with international manufacturers.
This is a customer facing role; in addition to technical analysis, research and software development, you will also be required to meet with customers to gather requirements, discuss solutions, specify research required and communicate information to other stakeholders. Working environments will include office, lab and field trials.
Suitable candidates will ideally have a background in Computer Vision for engineering applications and Python deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
As some work may be Defence related, applicants must be British and eligible to gain security clearance
- Robotics or Autonomous Systems
- Artificial Intelligence /Machine learning
- Software engineering skills C, C++ or Python
- Agile, V-model
- TensorFlow, ROS
- Algorithms in pathfinding, planning, perception
- GPU, OpenCL, CUDA
- Sensor, RADAR, LIDAR
- Project Management
- Customer interaction
Benefits include a tailored training and career development programme to ensure continuous development, 25 days holiday, pension, Holiday scheme, Life assurance, Private healthcare, Bonus, Paid membership fees to a professional institution, Cycle to work scheme, Share purchase scheme, Flexible hours, Season rail ticket loan, Support in attaining professional memberships with accredited schemes.
I’m not an engineer myself, but have a BSc in Computer Science so have a technical understanding. Feel free to send your CV and I can match you to our other suitable roles. I specialise in recruiting software and electronic engineers for technology companies throughout the UK.